In baseball, hitting for the cycle means that a batter hits a single, a double, a triple, and a home run during the same game. Hitting for the cycle is a rare baseball event, occurring about as of ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
RadialspecTM , the ultimate solution for superficial chronic orthopedic indications, is a Radial Wave Therapy (RWT) System. Radialspec was developed after extensive theoretical knowledge and vast practical experience in the field of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) and Radial Wave Therapy (RWT), and is considered one of the leading devices in the Orthopedic field. RWT has demonstrated to be a valuable treatment for a variety of musculoskeletal injuries and manage to treat superficial pathologies where conventional methods have failed, with an extremely high success rate as ESWT.
When other therapies such as corticosteroids and conventional physiotherapy fail, RadialspecTM delivers highly efficient results; it is a safe, non-invasive and rapid non-surgical method for treating resistant or non-responsive superficial orthopedic pathologies, improving pain and function level dramatically. RWT - up to 85% success rate on chronic indications!
The radial waves are applied directly onto the pain source. Radial waves act physically on
the tissue and induce multiple favorable biological effects:
• Attenuate inflammatory response or attenuates inflammation
• Vasodilation, increase in blood flow and oxygen supply to the damaged tissue
• Release of ANGIOGENIC factors leading to angiogenesis and neovascularization
• Tissue healing
• Fragmentation of calcium deposits into “crumbs” subsequently absorbed into the tissue
• Differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells into bone forming cells (Osteoblasts)which
leads to bone restoration and fracture healing
• Analgesic effect
The treatment protocol varies between four to six sessions in average, depending on the patient’s condition, the severity of the pathology and the individual healing rate. An outpatient procedure lasts up to 20-30 minutes. RadialspecTM unit includes three different treatment tips to optimize pain relief and ensure a precise treatment location.
• Shoulder Tendinosis (with or without calcification)
• Shoulder Bursitis
• Lateral & Medial Epicondylitis
• Patellar Tendonitis
• Trochanteric Bursitis
• Achilles Tendonitis
• Plantar Fasciitis (with or without Heel Spur)
• Trigger Finger
• Lower back pain (of muscular origin)
• Trigger points (“muscle knots”)